Updated: 10/26/2018 0015 CST
We have updated some lines and aesthetics of the tracker.
- Added lines from BK to Silenzio, TCW, Tesla
- Added Shadow Behind Flags
- Changed Arrow Type of Aggressor (Red)
Updated: 10/22/2018 1747 CST
We are back with another update – looks like we have some action kicking up in the protectorate circles. It should be noted that we apply those who we see (At the time of posting) are attacking those who created war declarations, if we missed anyone let us know! We will slap them on the map too!
- The Federation Declares War on The Dixie Union & iStem
- GodFury Declares War on Nova Riata, The Dixie Union, Statesmen, The Knights Radiant, & The Commonwealth
- Statesmen & Nova Riata Recognize Hostilities with Pantheon, Afrika Korps, Sirius, Typhon, & Godfury.
- Black Knights Posts Early Victory
We have updated the war tracker – please be advised that we are keeping this as simple as possible. If you follow the game politics & follow the war progression in our The Brink reports, it would be clear and obvious who the sides are. RED lines will mark the aggressors, blue lines will mark those on the opposite of the aggressors. If we end up with side wars throughout, we will add them with a different color. It is also to be assumed that those alliances who did declare war on another would be retaliating against each other – so there are no double lines being drawn.
Understanding the Tracker:
In efforts to make this a lot simpler for everyone now and into the future when people look back at wars, I decided to create the main DoW lines (aggressors) Red. The Defenders will be in Blue. Blue lines created for offense are only for alliances that were not apart of the main declaration – for example – those that are going to war based off their ally being hit. It would be assumed that if an alliance hits another alliance they would be sharing declarations on each other – so there are no extra lines drawn.
Neutral Parties will be placed on the tracker later on.
We have finally come to the point we have all been waiting for – GLOBAL WAR. ORB is pleased to announce that, if you’ve been following our “The Brink” posts, we correctly delivered the scenario!
We have seen a multitude of declarations posted on the Politics & War Forums – due to an appearance on the GreatJob! show tonight, my work to get you guys this updated war tracker was a little bit delayed.
Please, if there are any errors – let me know ASAP so they can be corrected.
- Terminus Est Declars War On Guardian
- Black Knights Declares War on The Knights Radiant
- House Stark Declares War on The Commonwealth
- Rose Declares War on The Commonwealth
- Church of Atom Declares War on The Knights Radiant
- Church of Spaceology Declares War on Guardian
- Cobra Kai Dojo Declares War on The Knights Radiant
- Horsemen Declare War on The Knights Radiant
- The Syndicate Declares War on The Commonwealth
- Vanguard Declares it’s Neutrality
Updated: 10/18/18 0215 CST
Multiple reports have been sent in to Orbis Weekly over the last 12 hours that indicated war would be happening today. As of update, no shots have been heard. In addition to those reports, we also heard rumor to ‘watch out for midnight’ – with no specific timezone indicated. We waited here at Orbis Weekly till 0000 CST – still, no sign of war.
There is still war on the horizon, don’t think of this as just a dud. Right now, each side of this war are trying to make the other side jump – so far nothing is working. The staring contest continues.
We have entered a cold war-era time.
Stay with us as we continue our report in this post.
Original Post 10/17/18
It’s that time of year, the time for war!
Orbis Weekly has been reporting to you about upcoming war for some time now in our ‘The Brink” reports. It has come to our attention that this war is about to kick off, in time with our theory. (The NAP end on the 18th).
The good news is, we are going to track every aspect of this war and get as many details as we can to keep you all in-tune with all war operations, even when you’re busy with your own.